Saturday, March 03, 2007

News Revealed

OK, about this big change, I'll put some of you out of your misery! No, I'm not pregnant (sorry mom and dad!) but we have decided to move back to the US THIS year! Of course, that is no big secret now as I'm sure most of you who read my blog already knew that. I didn't want to say anything because I was in the process of getting a job and I didn't want this go get back to them before the contracts were signed. We are aiming for August but it all depends on the visa situation. So there :)


OK, I'm off to shoot a wedding now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, seriously, you being pregnant was the exact thing that was on my mind. :)))

Congrats with the new job!
But but but but, you guys going to States.... Howbout all those future Amsterdam GTG's????? ;)

Azrifel

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home