Wednesday, April 26, 2006

DMV

Yesterday we went to Orlando to pick up my car. That went pretty smoothly. This morning we went to transfer the title of the car to my parents who are buying it from me. I had my military title and certificate which is what they gave me when I registered the car in Italy and they took my Maryland title. We went to the DMV and waited in line for half an hour. Once we were at the window, I explained to the lady what we wanted to do. She took my paperwork and started asking questions. Aftet about 10 minutes and a talk with the supervisor, I was told I needed to go down to West Palm Beach to the district office for a VIN check and to see if they accepted my military title as proof of ownership. This is so freaking annoying, specially since we are sort of in a hurry cause I am leaving for the UK in 2 days. I just hate all this red tape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolest dmv resource anywhere!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home