Monday, April 17, 2006

Withdrawals Of A Different Kind

Right after the wedding, and during the days after, I was SO glad it was over. Planning a wedding is so much work that I was glad to see the fruits of my work. The wedding day itself was great but so tiring. I was up early and went to bed late, my feet hurt from walking in my shoes, etc. I was exhausted by the end of the day. It went by very fast and at the moment I was glad because I was so tried and I just wanted to rest and not have to think about the wedding for the first time in months.

As the days went by, I found myself daydreaming about my wedding, about the way I looked, how happy we were, the dress, etc. I love that dress! I wish I could wear it again. Then the withdrawals began. I never thought I'd have wedding withdrawals because I was relieved that after all those months of hard work the day had finally come and gone. Right now I am processing wedding pictures and I wishing more than ever that I could forever live that day, over and over again. Am I crazy? Absolutely, but all the hard work is worth it and it truly was the happiest day of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home