Sunday, March 04, 2007

10 Random Tracks

A while ago, there was a thread started on UK-Yankee.com and the original post went like this:

"Sometimes I worry about my music choices. I mean, if I were mowed down by a bus whilst crossing the street and someone picked up my ipod to see what I was listening to at the time of the accident, they'd get a really odd impression of my personality. To attest to this, I performed a little experiment....just put it on shuffle and have listed the first 10 tracks that played."

I wonder if people can really tell much about you and your personality based on your choice of music. I, for example, have a pretty eclectic music taste but I'm not that way with everything else. So, I am going to do the test again and see what comes up:

1. "Cara De Nino" Jerry Rivera
2. "Without Me" Eminem
3. "El Desierto" Mana
4. "Fuiste Un Troso De Hielo En La Escarcha" Chayanne
5. "En Las Nubes" Jerry Rivera
6. "Declaration Of Love" Celine Dion
7. "La Chula" Mana
8. "Algo De Mi" Camilo Sesto
9. "Somos Novios" Luis Miguel
10"Let's Make A Night To Remember" Bryan Adams

So, after that, I concluded you'd be able to tell I speak Spanish and have really bad taste in music. Just for the record, I don't have much Celine Dion music on my iPod! So, how about the first 1o songs in English? Let's give that a try:

1. "Hey Baby" No Doubt
2. "You Got It" 'N SYNC (I plead the 5th!)
3. "Tricky, Tricky" Lou Bega
4. "Missing My Baby" Selena
5. "Baby Keep Smiling" Lou Bega
6. "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" Rod Stewart
7. "Breathe" Michelle Branch
8. "Not Coming Home" Maroon 5
9. "Just A Little Bit Of Love" Celine Dion
10."Uptown Girl" Billy Joel


So, what does that say about me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home