Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Prada Glasses Baby!






The day before yesterday, Matt and I took a little trip to a craft store and stopped at his favorite chocolate shop while we were there. In the same mall as Hotel Chocolat, there is an eye clinic and I decided to go in just for the heck of it since I had been looking at getting new glasses for months but could not seem to find anything that I liked. Well, I tried on a pair of Prada glasses and I ended up buying them. Not cheap but they were the best of what I had tried on before (although now I am having second thoughts).

So, they needed to be picked up so I drove there all by myself yesterday. I went on the highway for the first time here all on my own. It was a bit scary at first but then I really got into it. I had a VERY close call at a round about but the guy managed to stop before he hit me, just inches from my side of the car. Scary to say the least.

So, I got the new glasses and now I think I look dorky cause they are too big. I keep comparing them to the ones I lost because I really, really liked them and I just want to kick my self for losing them. That was back in February and it has taken me this long to decide on a new pair. I am still not sold on these but it's too late now so I'll just have to suck it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home