Monday, August 21, 2006

Grammar Check Anyone?

I have been reading my old blog entries and I have noticed a lot of grammar errors. It's not a case of me not knowing how to use the terms, it's just me not being careful. The errors happened mostly in entries that were emotionally charged, entries like "The End Of The Affair" , "It's Not Goodbye", etc. I poured my heart and soul into those entries and didn't really pay attention to the grammar. I was too worried about expressing the right feelings, the right emotions. If this is any indication of my behavior when I am emotionally engaged in an argument then I must come across as a very uneducated person. This raises one question in my head, do we get sloppy when get emotionally involved? Could that be the cause of so many failed relationships out there? OK, two questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home