Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good Pie, Wrong City




A couple of days ago I saw an apple pie recipe on a magazine and I really wanted to make it. I hard a hard time finding the premade pastry and I'd be damned if I made it from scratch! I finally baked the pie today. It looks SO good! It took a while to make though, I knew there was a reason I didn't bake pies! It's still warm but now I have to wait till Matt gets home to eat dinner and have pie. He better enjoy this one because I don't bake often!

On a different note, according to a quiz I took, I live in the wrong city. Apparently I belong in Rome, not London. Maybe I'll move there and my life will be less boring!

You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home