Friday, August 11, 2006

Off to Wales, Both, Me and My Passport

Today we went to the local DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) to apply for my provisional license based on my US license. They took my passport and it has to be sent to Swansea, Wales along with my application. Now I am a bit uneasy because I am traveling to the US for a wedding I have hired to shoot in October and I'm worried something might happen to my passport. If all goes well, I should have it back within 6 weeks, but if it gets lost? It would take a long time to get a new passport and a new UK visa. I'd hate to think what I'd have to tell the bride! Well, we'll see what happens with that.

I am off to Wales too, but I will be back on Sunday, much sooner than my passport ;) I am going on a photo course that will hopefully help me run my business better. I'm looking forward to it but I am going in with an open mind, I don't want to be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home