Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our Days Are Numbered

That is right ladies and gentlemen, we have officially started the process to move back to the US and our days in the UK are numbered!. Today I submitted my petition for alien relative (I-130) and if all goes well, Matt should have his visa by mid August. Having gone through this before, at beneficiary's end, I know that US immigration is anything but straightforward, however, I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one because I really need, want, whatever to be in the US by mid to late August because classes starts on August 27th and I don't want to have to wait another semester.

I don't see any reasons whatsoever why Matt would be denied his visa but I am freaking out anyway, just as I was freaking out when we went through the UK visa process for me, which is, by the way, a heck of a lot simpler than the US visa. So many forms and red tape have my head spinning. I knew there was a reason why we decided to move to the UK to begin with!

Now we play the waiting game......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home