Friday, May 18, 2007

Yesterday In A Nutshell

After months of moaning and threatening to quit, yesterday was my last day at work. I am technically on annual leave until the 30th of this month but I don't have to go in anymore. I am SO glad it's over! I hated the 12 hour shifts, I hated the commute, I hated working nights and the pay wasn't that great. However, great or not, it was pay which I will no longer have. That is freaking me out a bit specially since we are planning the move back to the US which will no doubt be expensive. But hey, what's done is done. I will start looking for something closer to home next week.

Because they owed me 6.5 days of annual leave, I only worked half a day yesterday so I was outta there at 2pm. This gave me plenty of time to go shopping for a pair of red shoes I have been looking for ever since I bought a cute green dress last week. While looking around, I came across a very pretty and feminine pair of pink lace shoes that looked very vintage. I tried them on and I had to have them, so I did. I kept looking in the same store and, as I turned around a corner, I came face to face with a pair of Irregular Choice shoes I had been lusting after for a while but the IC online store was out of in my size. I tried them on and they fit like a glove AND they were the last pair in my size so.....there was no way I could leave them behind; They came home with me. By the time I got to the red shoes I wanted to buy, I couldn't because I had already spent way too much money. Next time :)


Faith


Irregular Choice "Kezia"



Office "Bewitched"


These came in the mail today. I ordered them last week and I have to say, they are even prettier in person than in pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

very cool hot shoes!! Yummm!! LOL

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home