Sunday, July 16, 2006

Almost Christmas

Thanks to my persuation skills (not really), I did get my birthday present just after midnight last night (this morning rather). Turns out I knew what it was all along, a shiny white iPod Nano :D I had been eyeing these for a while so I'm glad I got one now. I hooked it up to my computer right away and had to force myself to go to bed at 2am or so.

Today was the day we got together to celebrate all 4 birthdays, Matt's dad's, Matt's, mine and Matt's brother's because they all happen in the span of a month. We met up a nice pub/restaurant and had a very nice meal. After that we went back to Matt's parents' house and gave each other presents. It's like Christmas in July. I got seasons 4, 5, and 6 of Sex and the City and a handheld reflector I had asked for. Now I don't need an assistant to hold the reflector for me! It also means that now I get to buy toys I didn't get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home