Sunday, October 01, 2006

Parties and Ornaments

I haven't posted in a week but there hasn't been much excitement. Yesterday, we went to a get together with other American ex-pats. We had a nice lunch at a pub in Gerrards Cross. We talked, drank, and just had fun. After that, Matt and I went to a friend's birthday party. That was a lot of fun too, specially the party games!

Now I am getting ready for my trip to the US. We went to Harrods today to buy two Christmas tree ornaments for my parents. I wanted something that was obviously British. They had a lot of cheesy stuff but we did find something not so cheesy in the proper Christmas department, not the souvenir area. It's a green ball with the Union Jack and images of different London landmarks painted on. It wasn't cheap but I like it, and I hope they will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home