Thursday, September 14, 2006

Gone And Done It

So, after chickening out last time, today I gathered to courage to show up at a UK-Yankee get together. I don't know what was holding me back, it wasn't bad! I suppose it was the fact that I am pretty shy or maybe that I don't really drink, who knows. The thing is, I keep saying how I am bored out of my mind and I need to get out and meet people, but when the moment of truth comes, I change my mind. It's just one of those mind games we play with ourselves, we complain about our situation but don't do anything to improve it. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I don't. Well, at least now I can say that I did something. I had a good time, it was nice to get out of the house for once. Maybe I'll even go to the next one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to the next one! :) It was great meeting you and friendly faces are always welcomed.

Courtney~

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home