Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Boredom, Day Three

To my disappointment, I spent Valentine's Day all by myself. I knew it would be like that, but it still sucked anyway. This is the first time in years that I actually have a significant other at this time of year and he happens to be over 3000 miles away. I did absolutely nothing except go to some stupid TPU indoc class.

My "job" assignment was to the separations office and my job consists of mustering every morning (workdays) at 8:30 am and that's it. The life.....you would think, but the truth is I am bored out of my mind. I don't have a car, no tv in the room and the tv in the lounge has no sound, no internet in my room, nothing. To make things worse, I can't even read in my room in the morning because one of the girls doesn't have to be at work till 1:00 pm so she sleeps late. There is a little gooseneck lamp for my bunk bed but the light bulb is busted. This morning I got in the shower and the water was warm but as soon as I shampooed my hair it went freezing cold. I had no choice but to carry on. Not a pleasant experience. There is nothing else left for me to do so I am just supposed to find something to occupy my time with, like bitching about being here for instance.

This is an absolute waste of my time and their resources. They should just send me home instead of making me wait another 9 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home