Thursday, February 23, 2006

So Much To Do....

The closer it gets to the wedding date the more things I find I need to do. This morning I started working on the seating arrangements and it's not as easy as it seems. I was planning on only assigning tables but now I am worried that couples might get split up so I am considering doing seat assignments. That alone is even more work. A couple more things were scratched off the to do list today. I bought gifts for the flower girl and the ringbearer. I bought cute piggybanks with their names engraved. I also bought bubbles for when we exit the church, a pair of maracas just for fun and a just married sign for the car.

Thankfully, today is my last day here then I fly to my mom's tomorrow where I'll be able to work on things properly. Matt arrives on Wednesday and he will be helping me do everything that needs to be done so that's great. Just so many things, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Breathe!!! It sounds like you are getting a lot done, and in good time. And don't be shy about delegating!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home