Sunday, February 26, 2006

Uneventful

I woke this morning at 8 am out of sheer habit. For the past 5 years I have been getting up around 6 and now I just can't sleep past 8 or so. I hope that changes cause Matt likes to sleep late. I got out of bed and online. My grandmother got up at the same time and we just chatted for a while. I took a computer break to go through all the boxes of wedding stuff that have been accumulating in the past few months so I could locate what's where. I didn't realize we'd bought so much stuff!

My mom and I went to the bank to deposit a check my dad gave me and Matt as a wedding present, then we did a little grocery shopping. Later, the whole family went to the mall. I bought my bra for the wedding (one more thing off the to do list) and a bottle of very expensive champagne for the toast. Not much else has happened today. Just boring, rainy Saturday. I thought civilian life was supposed to be a non-stop party?!?!?!? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home