Friday, June 02, 2006

I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Matt's work situation hasn't improved much. They have been fighting to get contracts signed for a while now so they can invoice the company and get paid. This is the end of his fourth week working there and still no money. Today they had enough and decided to stop working until the company sorts the contracts out. Right now they are encrypting all the data so the company can't access it. I still can't believe this entire situation. It is just ridiculous. Matt has his agents looking for another job, hopefully this will work out.

To make matters worse, the crate that we sent from Florida with all the wedding gifts, etc is gonna cost us probably another $400 to receive. Stupid paperwork fees, fees for putting it through customs, then import duty if any, etc. If I had known this I wouldn't have registered for gifts or sent the crate.

The rent payment is coming up on the 17th and the water bill for the entire year has arrived. Expenses just keep mounting up and we have no income. I've applied for a job but that was 2 days ago and I haven't heard anything from them. We have a huge credit card bill that keeps getting bigger by the day. I really don't know what we are going to do, I am starting to freak out a bit. I know what they say, but, do all bad things really come to and end???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home