Friday, June 30, 2006

I Shot The Bride...




Last night I did my first ever bridal photo shoot, which happened to be the first time I photographer a bride on my own. Man was I nervous! The whole journey there I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. When we got to Charing Cross station where we were supposed to meet the bride, I nearly turned around and went home but Matt wouldn't let me. LOL. I couldn't breathe, I was that nervous.

I was pretty tense at first but eventually we all relaxed a bit and I was having fun. We didn't actually plan much for this session so we were making up as we went but it turned out great. I am processing the pictures now and I think I did pretty good, specially for my first time. I have to say, however, that if it hadn't been for Matt, I just could not have done the shoot. He was great. He carried my camera gear, my tripod, the bride's bag and the bag the dress was in. On top of that, he helped me set up shots and gave me ideas for shots. I think I'll be bringing him along to every wedding I do! We got home pretty late because we were shooting up to 11:00 pm. It was a great experience and I got some nice shots so it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home