Sunday, June 25, 2006

Love and Bowling

I assisted on a wedding on Friday, it was a LONG day. I got picked up at 7:20 am or so and didn't return until after 11 pm. We got to the bride's house and we asked to have breakfast. It was an Indian wedding so they kept wanting to feed us all day. The Sikh ceremony was in the morning at the bride's house followed by a catholic ceremony in the afternoon. It was all food, all day. We had some really good lamb with potatoes and broccoli for dinner and by the end of the night, I was exhausted. It was lots of fun though and I really can't wait to start shooting my own weddings. I really like this so far and I hope that it works out for me. I just love being a part of such a special day. A wedding is just beautiful and it really makes me me smile. The couple of weddings I have assisted so far, I have found myself smiling like an idiot during the ceremony. It reminds me of my own wedding and just puts me on a great mood.

Last night we decided to go see "Over The Hedge". We got to the movie theatre over half an hour before the movie was supposed to start so I dragged Matt next door to the bowling center for a game. Damn I suck! I guess I just need practice. We decided we should do it again because it's fun. The movie was really funny, I think I'll definitely buy it when it comes out on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home