Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wired Again

After almost 3 weeks without internet at home, we are back up! Today Telewest connected our phone, cable tv and internet. Thank goodness. I was going stir crazy already. I mean, one thing is to just be a housewife and another is to be a housewife with no link to the outside world, no tv, no internet, no books, nothing. I had some bad days and one really bad day when I just cried all afternoon. I was homesick, I felt isolated and abandoned. Silly maybe but that goes to show you how isolation can take a toll on anyone.

Matt's job thing has been resolved and the contracts have been signed, they expect to get paid this week. As a result of said negotiations, he's off this whole week so we have been spending a lot of time together, mainly watching the seventh season of Charmed. He says he only watches it because it's entertaining and I watch it but I know he's addicted LOL.

I have decided to rename my photography business JQ Hawkins Photography, I am happy with that choice and it seems Brits like it better than Photos By June. My next task is to set up a website with a cheap template and some non wedding portfolio images until I have some wedding pictures to put up, then I'll invest in a proper web designer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home