Thursday, June 22, 2006

Out And About

Last night we went to a get together for wedding photographers in London. It was good. We met at one of the studios for drinks first. I was a bit uncomfortable at first because I didn't know anyone and being so new, I didn't think I had anything to contribute. Thankfully two of the guys there grabbed me by the hand and dragged me around the place introducing me to people. Then it got fun. After drinks we went for dinner, where I had the best burger I've had in the UK so far. It was good to get out and meet some new people.

In response to the comment on my last blog entry, I didn't say there was anything wrong with being that sort of woman, I just said that I never understood the practice and I don't agree with it. We are all different people with different values and different priorities, and to each their own. If you are happy with being that sort of mother and wife, then by all means do so, after all, it's about choice and you chose to take that route, the more power to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home