Monday, July 10, 2006

Am I Dead?






I meant to blog yesterday but when I remembered, it was way past midnight and I was very tired so I just went to sleep. I am still recovering from Saturday's wedding. It was a LONG day. I got picked up just after 7am and we were with the bride and groom for 15 hours. It was just exhausting and when i got home I just crashed. I was in pain all day yesterday, my entire body ached. I felt the sudden urge to scream every time I tried to stand up. I cannot believe how utterly draining that day was! Despite all that, it was a good day. The bride was gorgeous and I got many good shots that I can use for my website (http://www.jqhawkins.co.uk). The groom was also good looking which really helps. It was another Sikh wedding but this time it was the groom that was Sikh, the bride was Greek and they are having a full Greek wedding in Cyprus, where she is from. The more I shoot weddings the more I want to keep doing it. I really love it and even though it is very tiring and exhausting work, it is also rewarding and I am wishing with all my being that I make it in this business.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi June

Really good work...quite a mixture on your website....how you finding the Indian weddings?? It would be really good to keep in touch for referals etc...mail me on info@eastwestphotography.co.uk

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home