Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Honey!!!!




I have never been a very patient person, and even less so when since I met Matt. Don't ask me why, I really don't know. Last year I forced him to give me my birthday present on HIS birthday, it took a lot of begging because my birthday wasn't till 9 days later, but in the end, he gave it to me. It turned out to be a gorgeous engagement ring and the question "will you marry me?" fast-forward to this month. Once again, I have been driving him nuts asking about my present, but what is worth, I have been trying to badger him into taking HIS present early! LOL. It didn't work, he made me wait till the actual day to give it to him. So, at 00:00 today, I finally handed him the box. I got him the mp3 player he wanted and he loved it.

Today, while he was at work (finally started working again) I got him a cake and some balloons. I set the cake up on the table and watched out for him. When I heard the downstairs door slam, I lit the candles and waited. He was surprised, he didn't see it coming since I can't keep surprises to myself.

We then decided that it would be funny to inhale some helium. We did and had a bit of fun, until I inhaled too much and nearly passed out due to the lack of oxygen. It is NOT a pleasant feeling and something I definitely won't do again. It's funny now but I was scared at the time! LOL

I did manage to get him to give me one of my presents today, a lovely camera bag that I had been wanting. Thanks babe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You not patient? I can't see it. ;)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home